Monday, April 8, 2013

Mind Vs Body (POEM)





Mind vs Body

My body knows that the touch of your skin is warm comforting and exciting
My mind knows that you are repulsed by me

My body knows that you know how to touch me, to make me feel sensual and alive
My mind knows you’d rather look at women who look so much better than me

My body knows that I feel fantastic when we make love, I radiate happiness, I glow
My mind knows I will soon feel lonely and ashamed again

My body knows that I can make you feel good, that I can make you happy, just for a moment
My mind knows that you are not even thinking of me when we are together

My body knows no sadness, only sensation, only pleasure
My mind knows only sadness, only pain.

My body doesn’t want to know what my mind knows
My mind just wants to be free.

1 comment:

  1. I wrote this poem about my ex husband. But the feelings and insecurities are still there.

    ReplyDelete