Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hell of a Ride (BLOG)


So I am doing a lot of thinking.  So many thoughts are flying thru my head, I can't even get them all down before they leave the way they came.  I am trying to record the really important ones but it's hard to keep up.

There's so much that I am learning about who I am, who I was, and what I want to be.  I am totally rearranging how I want to approach the world from now on.  It's exciting and a bit scary as well.

I have a peace I haven't had in a long time.  I have so many choices and so much I have to get done, I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed.  The old Jen could not have taken any of this on because she didn't believe she could.  But this new me, this new creature I am learning to live with, she tells me she can do a lot.  She tells me I'm in for a hell of a ride.

*holds on tight*   Let's see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment