Wednesday, November 7, 2012

(DAYS OF OUR SECOND LIVES) Episode One : Shorts!

SL IS Drama.  Some drama is just honest unfortunate blending of unsuited people.  Some is just malicious game playing and manipulation.  No matter the source or the reason drama drains us, distracts us and often holds us back from the future we dream of.

Unfortunately we can't totally avoid drama.  All we can do is seperate ourselves from the black holes.  You know, those people who live to suck the life out of you.

When I face a difficult situation I find if I can laugh, it all seems better.  Even if I am laughing at myself.  So here is my wink and nod at the drama of second life.  Often the drama in SL reminds me of a soap opera.  So here's mine:  DAYS OF OUR SECOND LIVES!!!!!

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real avatars, living or dead, is probably spot on... cough cough I mean purely coincidental!  *winks*

We open with one solitary figure.  She stands alone in a sandbox trying on outfit after outfit.  She seems content.  No one knows the turmoil that engulfs her. What in the world is she gonna do?  It seems she just can't find the right shorts to go with her new top!

GASP...DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

In pops a very flamboyant Kitty...  "Lynnnnnnnn!" 

"Richard!"

"What's new?" 

"Oh Richard I can't find shorts to go with this top!  How am I going to make MrRightThisSecond fall in love with me nowwwwwwwwwwwwww?  He'll never love me and be faithful only to me and have pixel babies if I can't find the right shorts!!!!"

"This is a dilemna.  Never underestimate the importance of a good pair of shorts!  Oh dear I have to go.  Veronica needs me five seconds ago.  If I don't jump to her beck and call she might cancel our wedding... AGAIN!"

Will Lynn find the perfect shorts?  Will MrRightThisSecond succumb to her charms?  Will RichardKitty EVER get married?  Find out in the next exciting episode offfffff... DAYS OF OUR SECOND LIVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment