Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ripple Effect, Unwanted Answer (POEMS)

RIPPLE EFFECT

Just a ripple in your big pond
a small little insignificant stone
one of many...
maybe nice to look at...
maybe smooth to the touch...
maybe fun for a moment...
but expendable... tossable.. gone




Unwanted Answer

If I should leave
would you miss my voice?
would you miss my words?
would you miss my laughter?

If I left
would you feel any regret?
remember times we shared?
look at my picture? be relieved?

If you knew I planned to go
would you ask me to stay?
would you try to change my mind?
would you even care?

If I searched deep in my heart
and listened to my mind
I already have my answer
I just keep wishing I were wrong.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't want to say who these poems were about. I just remember when I wrote them I felt like nothing. I felt like I had no significance.

    ReplyDelete