Thursday, May 31, 2012

Chucked Out of a Balloon... (Adventure)

So I am on Rag Dollz Island.  And I see a balloon ride.  Might be fun right?  Right?  So I sit.


I expect to ride around the island.  Look at some views.  Seems like a reasonable expectation.
Seems harless enough so far...   Then we kept going up... and up...
Maybe I was a bit nervous... but I never suspected...  I was chucked out... that's right chucked out! With only an umbrella!



Luckily this was one STRONG umbrella!!!

I am happy to say I survived.  I even found some cool stuff while I was in the air... like this
motorcycle!  She's a beaut eh?  After I had ended my ballon ride I noticed the sign for the balloon ride.  It seems it TELLS you that you will get chucked out and given an umbrella!  That's what I get for leaping before I look I guess. But I have to tell you... It was more fun that way...   :)
After being in the air a while... I thought it was best to put on some wings... you never know when you'll need them!
I ended my adventure relaxing on a bench.  Comtemplating life.  And definitely improving my mood.  I'm all for that!  So I'll end this little post with a little dreaming and looking forward to what I find next.




No comments:

Post a Comment